Monkey crafts for kids are perfect for any time of the year. They are great to bust summer boredom, and teachers can incorporate these activities in their classroom too. Since we are huge monkey fans around here, I decided to take a look around the web for the best monkey crafts out there.
Below, you’ll find 25 of the most mischievous monkey crafts for kids!
25 Mischievous Monkey Crafts for Kids
1. Monkey Bird Feeder Made from Soda Bottles from Crafty Moods
2. Handprint Monkey Craft from Crafty Morning
3. Luau Craft Hula Monkey Puppet from Coffee Cups and Crayons
4. Foam Cup Monkey from Kids Activities Blog
5. Footprint Monkey and Fingerprint Palm Tree from Fun Handprint Art
6. Printable Monkey Mask from Itsy Bitsy Fun
7. Gandhi Jayanti Monkey Craft Printable from Artsy Craftsy Mom
8. Five Little Monkeys Felt Finger Puppets from Not Just Cute
9. Free Printable Monkey Puppets from So Here’s My Life
10. Toilet Paper Roll Monkeys from The Adventures of J-man and MillerBug
11. Monkey Clothespins for Counting from Repeat Crafter Me
12. Bendable Monkey from Joshua Trent
13. Pipe Cleaner Monkeys from Dawn Nicole Designs
14. Paper Monkey Hat from Kix Cereal
15. Paper Plate Monkey Craft from Crafty Morning
16. Printable Monkey Craft from Learn Create Love
17. Letter M Monkey Craft from Blessings Overflowing
18. Pom Pom Monkey from All Free Crafts
19. Five Cheeky Monkeys Printable Puppets from Picklebums
20. Stuffed Paper Bag Monkeys from Teach Them to Fly
21. Square Monkey Puppets from Little Family Fun
22. Sock Monkey Craft from Deep Space Sparkle
23. Five Little Monkeys Finger Puppets from Playdough to Plato
24. Monkey on a Swing Craft from Dr. Jean and Friends
25. Mini Ice Cream Cone Monkeys from Kids Activities Blog
Our Most Recommended Supplies for Monkey Crafts for Kids
- Hot Glue Gun – You must have this tool in your craft supplies if you glue lots. Make sure kids have help from an adult when using hot glue for these monkey crafts.
- Construction Paper – Another crafting essential for kids! My boys love to use construction paper in almost every project we do.
- Felt – I always keep felt on hand to create new craft projects with my kiddos. It’s fun to use to create food, animals, clothing and more!
If you like these monkey crafts for kids, check out the frog crafts too!