If you have a little Avengers fan in your life, these Hulk Pudding Cups are sure to become a favorite snack. The pudding itself isn’t hard to make — you just need to color it green! The hair is easy too.
For the cup design, you can use a Silhouette Cameo or simply draw on Hulk’s features with a marker.
Avengers Hulk Pudding Cups
What You’ll Need:
- Vanilla Pudding
- Package of Oreos, crushed
- Green Food Coloring
- Clear Plastic Cups (I found mine at Dollar Tree)
- Black Vinyl and Silhouette Machine or Permanent Marker (if you choose to draw the face by hand)
- Download the Hulk Face silhouette and upload it into your Silhouette studio software. Skip steps 2-5 if you are drawing the face by hand.
- Trace your image in the Silhouette software. I traced only the face and not the words below it.
- Resize your image to fit the cups you are using. For the small cups from the Dollar Tree, you will want to resize your image to be 2.500 inches x 2.340 inches or smaller.
- Weed out your image and apply your transfer tape. Apply pressure until the image is transferred onto your transfer tape.
- Align the image on your cup, pressing down firmly until the vinyl adheres to the plastic cup. Tip: Avoid putting your image against the plastic until you are sure it is straight, otherwise the image will be difficult to fix.
- Make your pudding according to the directions on the package. Set aside for five minutes.
- Once pudding has set, add 7-8 drops of green food coloring to the pudding mixture. Stir well. If your color is too green, you can add a few drops of yellow food coloring to lighten it back up a bit.
- Fill a Ziploc bag with 6 Oreos.
- Use a rolling pin or wine bottle to crush the Oreos into smaller pieces. They will serve as Hulk’s hair.
- Fill your cups with the green pudding, leaving just a little room for Hulk’s hair.
- Sprinkle the crushed Oreos on top of the cups.
- Serve and Enjoy!