Cute Christmas desserts are perfect for classroom parties, holiday get togethers or anytime you want to make something fun and tasty with your kiddos! We love making festive treats that we can share with loved ones, and these Reindeer Cookies are perfect for that!
What You Need:
- Milano cookies
- White chocolate chips
- Brown and red M&Ms
- Parchment paper
1. Pour 1 Cup of white chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl.
2. Cook on 50% power, for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted (to avoid overheating)
3. Dip one end of your cookie into the white chocolate and set on parchment paper.
4. Dip the bottom part of your pretzel into the white chocolate and press onto the chocolate dipped part of your Cookie to look like antlers.
5. Dip the m side of 2 brown M&M into the white chocolate and then press onto the cookie underneath the pretzel to look like eyes.
6. Now dip the m side of 1 M&M into the white chocolate and press onto the cookie underneath the eyes to look like a nose
7. Let your cookies sit for 30 minutes until the white chocolate has set
8. Serve at your next Christmas gathering and enjoy!
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!