Last week, I got the chance to learn more about Kissimmee, Florida, a hot travel destination for families and couples alike. Nestled in Central, Florida, the city is right in the middle of tons of theme parks, shopping, restaurants, golf courses and more!
Though I have been to Disneyworld and Orlando twice with my family, I have yet to really enjoy all that Kissimmee offers. After learning more about the area, however, I cannot wait to begin planning a family trip there! With their large selection of vacation homes, I know we can find the perfect “home away from home” while experincing all the city has to offer.
Here are just a few of the things I would personally LOVE to do while visiting Kissimmee, Florida:
- Brave the word’s tallest Skycoaster! This baby stands 300 feet tall — talk about an adrenaline rush!
- Pet a penguin at SeaWorld Orlando. You can do that with the Penguins Upclose Tour.
- Enjoy a day at the beach. Kissimmee isn’t far from Florida’s coast.
- Meet a lemur and sloth at Wild Florida.
- Hop in an air boat and explore the Everglades.
- Catch a meal and show at the Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament – Orlando.
- Relax for a romantic carriage ride through Celebration, Florida.
- Learn more about sweets by taking an interactive tour at the Chocolate Kingdom.
Seriously, I didn’t realize there was SO much to do in and near Kissimmee. I knew about Disney World and Universal Studios, but there is so much more than I feel like one week of a vacation there would not be enough.
Re-experience a Kissimmee vacation like never before and re-discover what makes the destination worth a repeat visit. From July 21 to September 28, share your love for Kissimme and you could win your own vacation there — or one of the weekly prize packages being given away.
Showing your love of Kissimmee on Twitter will get you entered to win a 4-day/3-night getaway for you and up to 3 guests.
Follow @Kissimmee, tweet something you would like to experience in the destination using hashtag #T2RSweeps and you will be entered into a Sweepstakes for a weekly prize package and a Grand Prize vacation.
Grand Prize includes accommodations provided by Meliá Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, airfare, rental car, theme park tickets provided by Kissimmee Guest Services, an airboat tour provided by Wild Florida Airboat & Wildlife Park and tickets to Capone’s Dinner & Show.
Limit 1 entry per person, per day. For Eligibility, Official Rules, and complete prize details, visit www.Tweet2Repeat.com.
What would you like to experience in Kissimmee?
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!