It’s that time again – another Biannual Blogathon Bash! This is the fourth event and so far, I’ve participated in every one. I’m actually a co-host this time around and will be helping out on Twitter, answering any questions! If you are a blogger, be sure to check it out if you have time to commit to blogging this weekend.
I am not sure how much I can get done this weekend, given that I will be out most of the day, it’s the last weekend before Reviewers Retreat (which I am attending), and I want to get some family time in! I’ll be working on Southern Girl Ramblings as well as Basics4Bloggers.com, so here goes nothing!
To Do List
- Get caught up on all reviews/posts for Southern Girl Ramblings, schedule things out to July 2
- Think of a new post series to run on SGR
- Update my giveaway winner’s page
- Clean out SGR’s email inbox
- Start packing for Reviewers Retreat
- Write at least 3 posts for Basics4Bloggers.com
- Brainstorm 5 more post ideas for B4B
- Complete some mini-challenges for the Bash
- Anything else I think to do this weekend!