There are many peach recipes out there on the internet. Being from Georgia, we eat peaches a lot! Usually it’s just in a cobbler or even by themselves.
However, with August being National Peach Month, I wanted to do something a little different. I recently decided to begin researching peach recipes just to see what I could come up with. Something refreshing would be perfect – and I was shocked at the number of ideas I found. I honestly didn’t realize what all you could do in the kitchen with peaches!
Below are over 20 of the appetizing peach recipes I found across the world wide web.
20 Perfectly Peach Recipes
1. Peach Pie from Two Peas & Their Pod
2. Peach Chipotle Barbecue Sauce from Cookie Monster Cooking
3. Pecan Peach Muffins from Mr. Breakfast
4. Peach and Brown Sugar Scones with White Chocolate from Sweet Peas and Saffron
5. Eggless Peach Ice Cream from Chic Eats
6. Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler from Spicy Southern Kitchen
7. Buttermilk Peach Pudding from My Recipes
8. Peaches and Cream Doughnuts from Keepin’ It Kind
9. Dairy-free Raspberry Peach Milkshake from This Flourishing Life
10.Peach and Blueberry Crumble from Brown Eyed Baker
11. Peach Oatmeal Bars from The Tasty Bite
12. Peach and Tomato Pasta from Peaches and Donuts
13. Peach Wontons from She Wears Many Hats
14. Peach Cornbread Cake from A Better Happier St. Sebastian
15. Fresh Peach Pie Pop Tarts from Grab A Plate
16. Peach Mango Salsa from Rockin Mama
17. Peach Iced Green Tea from FoodPunch
18. Almond Peach Mini Tarts from Gluten Free Canteen
19. Peach Bread from Simply Stacie
20. Summer Peach and Balsamic Pizza from Love and Olive Oil
21. 2-ingredient Peach Sorbet from Living Sweet Moments
22. Peach French Toast Bake with Almonds from Frugal Mom Eh
23. Peach Brie Crescent Ring from My Suburban Kitchen
Be sure to leave your favorite peach recipes in the comments below!
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!