With the temperatures dropping, Instant Pot soup recipes are in high demand. Who doesn’t love a warm bowl of soup to fight the chilling weather outside?
And what’s better, is that with the Instant Pot, you can create easy and delicious soups without much hassle! I know that I am always searching for quick and delicious meals to serve my family. I’m not a fancy cook, nor do I play one on TV….so I need easy recipes!
Below are 15 soup recipes that you can make for your family with your Instant Pot. Enjoy!
15 Instant Pot Soup Recipes
1. Instant Pot Vegetarian Quinoa by Peas and Crayons – A very healthy soup recipe!
2. Instant Pot Gumbo by Paint the Kitchen Red – Mmmm, those photos make my mouth water.
3. Cajun Instant Pot Chili by Food Faith Fitness – For those that love spicy cajun!
4. Instant Pot Maple Bourbon Sweet Potato Chili by My Darling Vegan – Prefer a little sweet and spicy in your soup recipe? This one will do the trick!
5. Instant Pot Chicken Soup by Savory Tooth – Ahh yes, the perfect comfort food on a cold day.
6. Paleo Buffalo Chicken Chili by What Great Grandma Ate – Buffalo chicken and chili mix well in this Instant Pot soup recipe.
7. Wild Rice Soup by Pinch of Yum! – Pair this one with a salad or warm, homemade bread. YUM!
8. Italian Style Instant Pot Beef Chili by A Saucy Kitchen – A hearty and delicious chili that’s ready in 30 minutes.
9. Pasta E Fagiolo by Simply Happy Foodie – The flavorful combination of pasta and beans will leave you full after eating this soup.
10. Chili with Ground Beef and Dry Kidney Beans by Bowl of Delicious – Cocoa powder in your chili? That’s what makes this one so yummy.
11. Tasty Instant Pot Chili with Beef & Chorizo by Instant Pot Eats – Ohhh, chorizo instead of beans. Me likely!
12. Lasagna Soup by The Typical Mom – As a lover of Italian food, this Instant Pot soup recipe certainly captures my heart…and stomach.
13. Creamy Tomato Basil Soup by Food Love – Paired with a grilled cheese, this soup is a great meal for when you are feeling under the weather.
14. Instant Pot Vegetable Soup by Eating on a Dime – So flavorful and filled with lots of hearty meat and veggies!
15. Instant Pot Beef Stew by Savory Tooth – Mmmm, one of my favorite winter time meals.
Looking for more Instant Pot recipes? Check out our list of 20 Easy Instant Pot Desserts!