It’s that time of year when all of the Peeps come out in stores! I remember when it was just the original Peeps, but now there are bunny shapes too. These shapes make the perfect “Peeps Pops” for the Easter holiday. They are easy, cute, and very festive!
This Easter recipe can easily be changed up for your preferences. You could use other chocolates or colors for a unique touch. Any small candy would work as a tail too!
White Chocolate Peeps Pops
What You Need
- Bunny Peeps
- White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Jelly Beans (Jelly Belly are the perfect size)
- Lollipop Sticks
- Aluminum Foil
1. Insert the sticks into each bunny, about halfway in so that it doesn’t fall off during prep.
2. Melt the white chocolate as instructed on the package.
3. Drip the Bunny Peep into the chocolate, turning until fully coated.
4. Tap on the side of the bowl so the excess chocolate coating can drip off.
5. Place the bunny on an aluminum foil lined baking pan. Place a jelly bean toward the bottom for a tail.
6. Let the pops sit until the white chocolate has hardened. Remove from foil and enjoy!
Do you like Easter Peeps? Do you have any fun ideas using them?
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!