Been on the hunt for simple Valentines Day recipes? Then you’ve come to the right place! A friend and I were experimenting with a few items in her kitchen the other day, and we came up with a very quick and easy recipe that you can make for parties, as a filler for Valentines Day treat bags, or just to munch on at home.
If you are a fan of M&Ms like I am, you are going to love the recipe we came up with. It also uses melted candy, helping you and your loved ones hit the sweet spot with the upcoming holiday. Enjoy these while having a Valentines Day laugh!
Valentines Day Recipes
- 1 bag of Valentines M&Ms
- 1 bag of Candy Melts
- 1 bag of Mini Pretzels (Squares or Twists)
- Preheat your oven on the broil setting.
- Place a layer of the pretzels on a baking sheet. Only add 8-10 at once.
- Top each pretzel with one candy melt.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven for 20-30 seconds, or until candy melts are slightly melted.
- Place one M&M in the center of each candy melt, pressing gently to spread the melted candy further onto the pretzel.
- Allow candy to cool/harden before putting them together in a bowl or gift bag.
Using the above recipe, we had a bowl full of these pretzels in less than 30 minutes!
Below you can find even more yummy Valentines Day recipes for you and your family to enjoy. Happy hunting, and be sure to come back and let me know what you made!!
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!