Summer crafts and activities are a great way to occupy the kids once school is out. If your children are anything like my 5 year old, any day out of school comes with at least one “I’m bored” proclamation.
To help battle the boredom, I have been browsing the internet for fun summer crafts and activities we can do once the break is here. These 20 look very fun, and I’m pretty sure they will keep my son entertained!
Thanks Sadie at Slap Dash Mom for helping create this list!
Summer Crafts & Activities
1. Tropical Seashell Fish Craft from Crafts by Amanda
2. DIY Juice Box Boats from Not Quite Susie
3. Sand Mold Craft from Kids Activities Blog
4. Build your Own Glider from Words N Needles
5. Melted Crayon Sea Shells from Fun at Home with Kids
6. Cardboard Garden from Reuse Grow Enjoy
7. Pool Noodle Nunchucks from The Nerd’s Wife
8. Watermelon Windsock from Simmworks Family
9. Shaving Cream Balloons from Totally the Bomb
10. Watercolor Kite from Practical Mommy
11. DIY Pool Noodle Floating Cooler from Hello Nature
12. Paper Plate Fish Aquarium from Director Jewels
13. Patriotic Flag Shoes from A Mother Thing
14. Pool Noodle Catapult from Toddler Approved
15. Popsicle Stick Frame from Kids Activities Blog
16. Fish Sun Catcher Craft from ABC Creative Learning
17. Cupcake Liner Sun from I Heart Crafty Things
18. Painted Stone Creatures from Daisies & Pie
19. Nature Mobile from Danya Banya
20. Rainbow Suncatchers from Fireflies and Mudpies
Share your favorite Summer Crafts & Activities in the comments below!
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!