Snowman crafts are a fun and festive way to celebrate the winter season. Unlike Santa decorations, these crafts can be made and left out for decor until January or February. We are big fans of snowmen in our house, and love doing snowman crafts to add to the pieces we already own!
Below are 15 snowman craft ideas that can help you decorate your home for the upcoming season!
15 Snowman Crafts
1. Terra Cotta Snowman from One Creative Mommy
2. Snowman Lantern from Stockpiling Moms
3. Snowman Gift Boxes from Little Miss Celebration
4. Pom Pom Snowman from Mom On Timeout
5. Snowman Tree Topper from Grinning Like An Idiot
6. Melted Snowman Ornament from Occasionally Crafty
7. Tin Can Snowman from Practically Functional
8. Paper Snowman Luminaries from Crafts by Amanda
9. Craft Stick Snowman Ornaments from Simmworks Family
10. Melted Snowman Kids Craft from Glued to My Crafts
11. White Christmas Tree Snowman from Project Goble
12. Snowman Garland from Crafts by Amanda
13. Tie Dye Snowman T-Shirts from The Mom Buzz
14. Wrapping Paper Roll Snowman Candles from Little Miss Celebration
15. Wood Snowman Ornaments from Mom on Timeout
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!