We have been having lots of fun with graham crackers around here! A couple weeks ago, I shared some fun and festive Grinch Graham Crackers that are a perfect snack for a classroom holiday party. Today, I have another idea: Snowman Grahams!
These little guys appear to be melting, but they are still cute…and delicious!
What You Need:
12 oz Wilton white chocolate candy melts
1 package of Lindor white chocolate truffles
1-2 package of mini reese’s peanut butter cups
graham cracker squares
Wilton orange icing
Wilton black icing
1. Pour the white chocolate candy melts into a microwavable safe dish. Heat the candy in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until melted.
2. Use a small tablespoon to evenly spread white chocolate out onto a graham cracker square.
3. Open the white chocolate truffles and discard the wrappers. Place one truffle onto the corner of the graham cracker.
4. Break a pretzel stick in half and give the snowman 2 arms.
5. Next, choose 2 M&M’s for the snowman’s chest and place them onto the graham cracker.
6. Use a toothpick to spread a small amount of the melted white chocolate on the top of a mini Reese’s peanut butter cup and turn it upside down on the snowman’s head for a hat.
7. Allow the snowman to set before giving him eyes, nose and a mouth.
8. Repeat steps #2 through #6 with your desired amount of snowmen while the snowmen set.
9. Once the snowmen have set, use the Wilton black icing to give each one a set of eyes and a mouth. Use the orange gel to make their noses.
10. Repeat with all the snowmen.
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!