With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, it can be difficult to find time to make every meal at home. When you are out shopping, don’t you ever just need to run through drive-thru for a ‘pick me up’?
McDonald’s understands the need for affordable food when you are out spending money on your family and friends. Beginning in November, they introduced their new Dollar Menu & More to give you more options that won’t break the bank!
The Dollar Menu & More allows McDonald’s customers to choose from a larger variety of foods ranging from $1-$5 in price. Familiar favorites on the menu include
New additions to the Dollar Menu & More include:
- Bacon McDouble® – This sandwich offers 100% beef, Applewood-smoked bacon and American cheese, topped with tangy pickles and onions, all for just $2.
- BBQ Ranch Burger – This burger is made with 100% beef with a mild BBQ ranch sauce, sweet chili lime tortilla strips, and white cheddar for $1.
- Bacon Buffalo Ranch McChicken® – Lightly seasoned crispy chicken with a spicy buffalo sauce and buttermilk ranch, topped with Applewood-smoked bacon and lettuce for $2.
- Bacon Cheddar McChicken® – features lightly seasoned crispy chicken, Applewood-smoked bacon and white cheddar, topped with lettuce and mayonnaise for $2.
- Buffalo Ranch McChicken® – lightly seasoned crispy chicken with spicy buffalo sauce and buttermilk ranch, topped with lettuce for $1.
Familiar favorites that can be found on the menu include the McChicken®, Double Cheeseburger, Side Salad, Sweet Tea, Vanilla Cone, and Fruit ‘N Yogurt Parfait.
For breakfast, the dollar menu still consists of familiar favorites such as Sausage Biscuit, Hash Browns, Small Coffee, and Sausage Burrito.
Which of the new menu options would you like to try? Which of the familiar items are your favorites?
Disclosure: The Greater Atlanta McDonald’s Operators Association (GAMOA) partnered with bloggers such as me to help educate us all about the new Premium McWrap. As part of this program, I received compensation. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the use of the product. GAMOA believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. GAMOA policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!