Happy Halloween from Southern Girl Ramblings!
Tonight is a night of fun, dressing up as your favorite characters and going Trick or Treating – which will result in lots of candy being brought home. Already considering some leftover Halloween candy recipes so that the sugary stash gets out of your home faster than letting your munchkins savor it piece by piece?
I sure am, and I think any Reese’s Peanut Butter cups will go toward my simple cake in a jar recipe: No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake.
I also complied 15 other recipes for Halloween candy – so I’d have something to do with the candy bars, M&Ms, candy corn, and more. Enjoy!
Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes
1. Snickers Banana Bread Muffins from In the Kitchen with KP
2. Candy Bar Pie from Couponing & Cooking
3. Candy Corn Popcorn Balls from Saving with Shellie
4. Halloween Chocolate Bark from Wonky Wonderful
5. Rolo Pretzel Treats from One Creative Mommy
6. Peanut Butter M&M Batter Bars from Couponing & Cooking
7. Snicker’s Stuffed Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Pinning Mama
8. Chocolate Wasted Poke Cake from Love Bakes Good Cakes
9. Gooey Chocolate Cookie Bars from Stockpiling Moms
10. Great Pumpkin Pinata Cake from Boulder Locavore
11. Halloween Candy Pretzel Bites from Table
12. White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M Blondies from What’s Cooking, Love?
13. Snickers Bundt Cake from In the Kitchen with KP
14. Rolo Brownie Pizza from Cooking on the Front Burners
15. Smores Cookies from Stockpiling Moms
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!