Christmas treats are so much fun to make during the holidays. They are a great way to pass the time when school’s out…and to keep those kiddos from being bored! We love doing a lot of unique dessert ideas for our family get togethers, and today I have one that is really fun and interesting!
Grinch graham crackers are so much fun to make. Just decorate the cracker and you are ready to show off your festive side!
Grinch Graham Crackers
What you Need
- Graham crackers
- Light green Wilton candy melts
- Wilton red sparkle gel
- Wilton black sparkle gel
- Marshmallow bits (or cut up a regular marshmallow)
- Yellow candy eyes
- Decorating bag
1. Break your graham crackers in half.
2. Pour candy melts in a microwave safe bowl, cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
3. Pour melted chocolate into a decorating bag, cutting off the tip to use as a dispenser.
4. Frost the top of the graham cracker in the shape of a circle (try to leave a little room on the right-hand side for the hat).
7. Using the red sparkle gel, draw on a triangle shape for the hat.
8. Place your marshmallow bits on the bottom and top of the hat.
9. Don’t forget the little black dots on the cheeks with your black sparkle gel, and your grinches should be complete!
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!