Easy Christmas crafts for kids are a great way to fill the long days of holiday break. Though most children are thankful for the time away from school, moms may grow tired of hearing “I’m bored” and “It’s not too cold to go out!”
Luckily, there are some fun and creative ways to curb the boredom, such as the ten Christmas crafts I have listed below. Pull out the felt, scissors, glitter, and other art supplies and let their imaginations run wild!
Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
1. Holiday Lights Finger Painting from Songbirds and Buttons
2. DIY Glitter Ornaments from Juggling Act Mama
3. Paper Christmas Tree Craft from The Bizy Mommy
4. Candy Cane Christmas Trees from Mom on Timeout
5. Marbled Art Christmas Trees & 19 Other Toddler Crafts from Glued to my Crafts
6. Simple Paper Santa Claus Craft from Southern Girl Ramblings
7. DIY Kids Chalkboard Ornament from A Night Owl Blog
8. Candy Cane Mice from Mom on Timeout
9. Homemade Salt Dough Ornaments from CrazyLou
10. Button Wreath Ornament from Artsy Fartsy Mama
What Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids do you recommend?
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!