Fall. Hoodies. Jeans. Football. PUMPKIN!
One of the my favorite things about this season is all the pumpkin flavored foods to try. I seek it out every time I’m in the store or a bakery. It’s an addiction, y’all.
This pumpkin dessert helps me satisfy the pumpkin craving even when it’s not Fall. They are easy to make, and perfect for any time you need a small bite of chocolatey pumpkin goodness!
Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Balls
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 Can pumpkin purée
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Finely crushed graham crackers
- 1 T vanilla
- 1 T ground cinnamon
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips
- Sea salt
1.Combine pumpkin, cream cheese, powdered sugar, crushed graham crackers, vanilla , and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl
2. Freeze for 30 minutes
3. Shape your pumpkin dough into small sized balls and freeze for another 30 minutes
4. After 30 minutes melt dark chocolate chips in the microwave in 15 second intervals, mixing in between, until melted
5. Dip your pumpkin balls until completely melted and set onto parchment paper
6. White chocolate is still melted, sprinkle sea salt on the top of each one
7. Keep stored in your refrigerator until your ready to serve
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!