Having this apple pie sugar scrub to pamper myself after a long day of work, children, and household chores is just divine. It smells so good and it is perfect for the fall season. I am also considering giving some homemade gifts that include this apple sugar scrub this year for Christmas.
If you’d like to make the scrub yourself, just follow the directions below. This recipe will yield 1 1/2 cups of apple pie sugar scrub!
This post contains affiliate links!
Apple Pie Sugar Scrub
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 drops apple flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3-4 drops Vitamin E Oil
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add both sugars and the coconut oil. Stir until well blended.
2. Add the apple flavoring, spices and vitamin E oil. Mix until well incorporated.
3. Transfer to an airtight container and store up to 3 months.
HOW TO USE
1. Wet skin in shower and generously apply the apple pie spice sugar scrub. The apple pie scent is amazing!
2. Massage skin in a circular motion as the sugar granules gently exfoliate and the coconut oil moisturizes.
3. Rinse with warm water.
4. Dry with a towel and apply your favorite skin moisturizer.
Would you like to pamper yourself with some Apple Pie Sugar Scrub? What other Fall scents would you like?
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!