With the month of love coming up, Valentine’s Day party ideas are on the top of many parents’ minds. Kids want neat cards to exchange, treats to share with their friends, and cute mailboxes to collect all of the goodies in. If you’d like to try making these things yourself this year, take a look at the 25 ideas I have compiled below!
25 Valentine’s Day Party Ideas
1. Teacher S’mores Mason Jar Valentines from A Night Owl Blog
2. Tootsie Pop Super Valentines from One Creative Mommy
3. Shot Through the Heart Treat Bags from A Night Owl Blog
4. Homemade Owl Valentines from Dukes & Duchesses
5. Valentine’s Heart Hair Clip from Hi! It’s Jilly
6. Edible Clay Valentines from Crazy About My Baybah
7. Valentine’s Cupcake Treats from Uncommon Designs
8. Robot Valentines from Crafts by Amanda
9. Last-Minute Printable Valentines from Hi! I’m Jilly
10. Friendship Bracelet Valentines from Pandora’s Deals
11. Valentine Play Dough Cookie Pops from Amanda’s Cookin
12. Heart Crayon Valentines from Crystal & Co.
13. Mosaic Photo Valentines from Crafts by Amanda
14. Homemade Cowboy Valentines from Dukes & Duchesses
15. Plantable Seed Paper Valentines from Garden Therapy
16. Pirate Sucker Valentines from The Joys of Boys
17. Secret Message Valentines from Spoonful
18. You’re the Bomb Valentines from That Bald Chick
19. Batman Valentines Box from Stockpiling Moms
20. Bee Valentines Box from Mom Endeavors
21. Robot Valentines Box from Stockpiling Moms
22. Valentines Mailbox from Ribbons and Glue
23. Puppy Love Valentines Dog House from Laura Kelly Designs
24. Mod Podge Valentines Box from Pet Scribbles
25. Shark Valentines Box from The Joys of Boys
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!