The holidays are a time to relax and enjoy the company of others. It can also be a fun time to try your hand at homemade Christmas ornaments. Nothing looks better on a big, green tree than a decoration you have make with your own hands! Below are 20 ideas that I am considering for my own Christmas tree this year.
Be sure to add any homemade Christmas ornament projects you like in the comments below!
20 Homemade Christmas Ornaments
1. Bell Jar Christmas Ornament from Uncommon Designs
2. Scrapbooking Supplies Ornaments from Second Chance to Dream
3. Homemade Clay Christmas Ornaments from Growing Up Gabel
4. Baby Handprint Ornament from Covered in Mod Podge
5. Melting Snowman Ornament from Occasionally Crafty
6. Stuffed Christmas Tree Ornaments from Chicken Scratch NY
7. Bottle Cap Snowman Ornament from Views from the Ville
8. Thumbprint Christmas Ornaments from Mom on Dealz
9. “Staching Through The Snow” Ornament from Busy Being Jennifer
10. Photo Ornament from Nifty Mom
11. Easy Homemade Glitter Ornaments from Crunchy Frugalista
12. Button Wreath Ornament from Our Family World
13. Family Photo Ornament from JaMonkey
14. DIY Deer Head Ornament from Busy Being Jennifer
15. Santa Belly Ornament from Views from the Ville
16. Felt Gingerbread Ornaments from Antidotes for Mom
17. Fingerprint Snowman Ornament from The Adventures of J-Man & Millerbug
18. DIY Christmas Ornaments from Jade Louise Designs
19. Homemade Photo Christmas Ornament from Create-Celebrate-Explore
20. Simple Snowflake Ornaments from Happy Hooligans
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!