Now that December is here, it’s time to start the baking! Holiday desserts and treats are always fun to make. Many are very festive, using reds and greens or even looking like our favorite Winter characters: think snowmen, reindeer, and the jolly old man in red. Many of these are fun to do with kids, so invite any little ones to the kitchen with you!
Ready to try a new Holiday Dessert this year? I have put together a list of 15 holiday desserts and treats that are sure to please the people who will be serving.
Holiday Desserts & Treats
1. Cornflake Christmas Wreath from Saving Cents with Sense
2. Chocolate Peppermint Pecan Crinkles from Mommy Snippets
3. Merry Krispie Bars from The Freshman Cook
4. Christmas-y White Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows from Southern Girl Ramblings
5. Ginger Snap and Eggnog Cookie Pops from Lady Behind the Curtain
6. Santa Hat Fudge from What’s Cooking, Love?
7. Christmas Cupcakes & Christmas Tree Cake from Our Family World
8. Snowflake Gingerbread Cookies from In the Know Mom
9. Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites from Cooking Classy
10. Christmas Thumbprint Cookies from The Freshman Cook
11. Oreo Snowman Pops from Mommy Savers
12. White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Candy Cane Cookies from Couponing & Cooking
13. Snowflake Pretzels from Mom Endeavors
14. Mint Chocolate Christmas Tree Brownies from What’s Cooking, Love?
15. Marshmallow Snowman Cupcakes from Southern Girl Ramblings
Never Miss a Post!
Get all the tips and advice from Mom's desk right to your inbox!